So, you want to be a driver?
The first thing you’ll want to do is follow our social pages to get a feel for what we’re all about.
now ask yourself these 3 questions
If you answered ‘Yes!’ to all of these, you might have what it takes to drive for NZ Look Shuttles.
Safety and exceptional customer service is vital to our success. Our clients rely on us for timely transfers to precise locations. They also need us to ‘just know’ when they want to chat, and when they want silence.
Oh, and you need to back a trailer. Can you do that?
all about us
what makes a great driver?
a little about you
All of our vehicles are maintained to high standards.
- You’ll be provided with a branded polo shirt and warm jacket for use on the job.
- You may wear comfortable jeans, trousers or skirts-whatever you’re comfortable in.
- Closed-in shoes must be worn at all times.
We make the most of technology to keep things simple and streamlined. You’ll find these apps useful to download.
- Slack (mobile app): For communications
- Google Keep (mobile app): For group passenger listings
- Google Sheets: For job scheduling
- Flightradar24 (mobile app): For tracking flights
- Google Maps (mobile app): For navigation
- You will drive our vehicles, and keep 50% of the fare*.
- All driver fares will be advertised in Slack alongside the job details.
- We take care of fuel and maintenance.
- We pay the airport fees.
- You drive under our Transport Service Licence.
working as a 3rd party contractor
our code of conduct
- Drivers should act professionally at all times
- Drivers will be discreet and treat customers with the highest respect.
- Drivers know the Road Code
- Drivers are clean and hygienic at all times
- Drivers do not smoke before, or when transporting, passengers and/or luggage
- We have a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol. Drivers do not drink alcohol or do drugs before, or when transporting, passengers and/or luggage
- Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.