THANKS FOR VISITING CHRISTCHURCH!
THE QUICK LIST
COLLECT YOUR LUGGAGE
- It might seem like a no-brainer, but you need to collect ALL of your luggage after leaving the plane.
- If your bag appears to be missing, or you leave any items on the plane, you’ll need to find the airline desk who can assist.
- This can take considerable time, so send us a quick email advising you’ll be a few extra minutes and we’ll happily wait.
CUSTOMS & BIOSECURITY
- If you’ve arrived on an international flight, you’ll need to process through customs.
- Please note, New Zealand has strict biosecurity laws and you’ll need to declare most food items, and any items used with animals, or items such as camping gear, hiking shoes, bikes, kayaks, etc.
- For more information, see what MPI says.
FIND YOUR DRIVER
- A shuttle driver will be there for when your plane lands.
- For domestic and regional flights: your driver will attempt to meet you at the luggage claim. Look for the sign pictured below. Let the luggage claim area clear of passengers first, then if you can’t see your driver, proceed to the Vodafone Kiosk, take a seat and wait.
- The Vodafone Kiosk is located at the international end of the airport (about a 2-minute walk).
- For international flights: please proceed towards the Vodafone Kiosk once you clear customs and have your luggage.
- The Vodafone Kiosk will be right in front of you as you walk through the arrival doors.
- Your driver will meet you in this area, holding a sign that says ‘LINCOLN UNIVERSITY’. See image below.
- Please note: the staff at the Vodafone Kiosk will not be able to assist you. It’s simply a highly visible meeting point.
- For Domestic & Regional flights: your driver will wait up to 30 minutes after your plane lands. If you experience any delays in disembarking the plane, including lost luggage, please contact us ASAP.
- For International flights: your driver will wait up to 90 minutes after your plane lands. If you experience any delays in disembarking the plane (like customs, biosecurity, lost luggage, etc), please contact us ASAP.
tell us when things change
- We only send a driver when we’re expecting passengers.
- If you miss your plane, or it’s cancelled, you need to notify us ASAP.
- Our email is email@example.com and there is FREE WIFI in most airport terminals.
- We track ALL flights, so we’ll know if your plane is just running late.
- If you don’t notify us of any changes, and you arrive on a different flight or on a different day, a driver might not be there.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THINGS DON'T GO TO PLAN
Email us as soon as you know there is a delay.
We get it:
- Flights are cancelled
- People miss flights
- Customs can take FOREVER
- Bags go missing
Our drivers can be very resourceful if they know there’s an issue, but if we don’t know, we can’t help.