WE'RE HIRING CONTRACTORS
Looking for a driving job? We're looking for casual drivers
Sometimes we need a little help, so we're building a small pool of casual contractor drivers that we can rely on. We work with corporate clients and private groups, travelling to and from the airport, or to and from the city for events, dinners, parties and weddings.
What you'll need (the law says so)
- A Class 1 drivers licence
- A current Passenger Endorsement ('P' licence)
- Your own COF'd vehicle (essential, and you keep it immaculate!)
A little about you
- You're friendly and love helping people - whatever time of day it is (we operate 24/7)
- Whether your passenger is on a global adventure or just heading to a meeting, you treat them as a VIP
- You can think on your feet and know how to figure things out when plans change (and they do, often!)
- You're always a professional
- You're a non-smoker
- You're a courteous and safe driver and pride yourself on good customer service
- You think that opening and closing doors for your passengers is just good manners
- Helping with luggage is never a hassle
- You can tell when a family needs an extra pair of hands getting into or out of the terminal (kids, bags, prams, etc)
- You are tech savvy (we use Slack, Gmail, Maps and GPS to co-ordinate all the bits and pieces)
- You have plenty of luggage space (or a luggage trailer, but that's not essential)
Sound like you? Drop us an email with the following:
- Where you live in Christchurch (most - but not all - of our work starts or ends between the airport, the city and Selwyn district.
- Your vehicle details (Type, number of passenger seats)
- How long you've been a professional driver
And tell us:
- If you collect a passenger and they want to know three things they shouldn't miss while in town, where would you send them?
NOTE: We do our best to reply to everyone. If you haven't heard back within two weeks, please send a follow-up email.